Sunday, January 18, 2009

Episode 2 Delay...

Hey all,

Should've posted this Friday, but it's been weird couple days. I'm currently in San Antonio, Texas (I live in Atlanta, Georgia) for work. I'm the Web, Media, & Design Manager for a restaurant concept I used to be a server at when I was still in school. Part of my job, since I've done every job in the restaurant (I've been a cook, server, bartender, kitchen manager, front of house manager, expeditor) is to be a member of the training team for new store openings. This means 14-18 hour days for two weeks straight.

Friday was travel day, followed by "get lost going to the store, then back to the hotel, then back to the store" day. My boss has the directional sense of... something... that's bad with directions.

Anyhoo, that's why 2x02 has been delayed. I've had zero time to do the final proof and air it. It'll be up in a few hours. Apologies to everyone for the delay.

To any Creed fans out there, it'll be up as scheduled tomorrow night.